PayPal MassPay

Grontag
Hello, i need to implement MassPay in my site (so the user can be able to get the balance he has in my site in his paypal account). There is any plug-in in Grails to achieve this goal?

Thank you.

Re: PayPal MassPay

Jean Barmash 1
Hello,

This question is more appropriate for the user list.  Please resend it there.

Jean

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 8:50 AM, Grontag <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello, i need to implement MassPay in my site (so the user can be able to get
the balance he has in my site in his paypal account). There is any plug-in
in Grails to achieve this goal?

Thank you.

Re: PayPal MassPay

Grontag