Quantcast

Pending plugins

Göran Ehrsson-2
Hi,

I'm so eager to update my GR8 CRM demo applications this weekend, but a few required plugins are still pending approval.

Can someone with approval permission please take a look at pending Grails plugins?

https://grails.org/plugins/pending

Thanks.

/Goran Ehrsson

Re: Pending plugins

Jeff Scott Brown-3

On August 1, 2014 at 12:57:50 PM, Göran Ehrsson ([hidden email]) wrote:

Hi,

I'm so eager to update my GR8 CRM demo applications this weekend, but a few required plugins are still pending approval.

Can someone with approval permission please take a look at pending Grails plugins?

https://grails.org/plugins/pending

Thanks.

/Goran Ehrsson

I think all of yours have now been approved.  If there are outstanding ones, please let me know.

JSB

--
Jeff Scott Brown
[hidden email]pivotal.io