Permission to publish ZK-Bootstrap plugin

Permission to publish ZK-Bootstrap plugin

Chanwit Kaewkasi
Hi devs,

I'd like to release a new plugin, ZK-Bootstrap, which is a Bootstrap add-on to my ZK plugin.

Plugin name: zk-bootstrap
User name: chanwit

Thank you,

-chanwit

Chanwit Kaewkasi
linkedin.com/in/chanwit

Re: Permission to publish ZK-Bootstrap plugin

burtbeckwith
You need to fill out http://grails.org/plugins/submitPlugin

Burt

Chanwit Kaewkasi wrote

Chanwit Kaewkasi
linkedin.com/in/chanwit

Re: Permission to publish ZK-Bootstrap plugin

Chanwit Kaewkasi
Hi Burt,

-chanwit

--