Permission to publish grails-encryption plugin?

Permission to publish grails-encryption plugin?

Joshua Moore
Hello all,
  I thought I should ask before doing so, but do I need to submit a request via submitPlugin for permission to publish this plugin since it's already been added to the portal for 2.x? We are preparing a 2.1 version which is 2.3+ compatible.

GitHub: https://github.com/ricardojmendez/grails-encryption

Re: Permission to publish grails-encryption plugin?

Graeme Rocher-2
If you haven't published it before then yes

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 9:55 AM, Joshua Moore
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello all,
>   I thought I should ask before doing so, but do I need to submit a request
> via submitPlugin for permission to publish this plugin since it's already
> been added to the portal for 2.x? We are preparing a 2.1 version which is
> 2.3+ compatible.
>
> GitHub: https://github.com/ricardojmendez/grails-encryption

Re: Permission to publish grails-encryption plugin?

Joshua Moore
Thanks! Sorry for the noise.

GitHub: <a href="https://github.com/ricardojmendez/grails-encryption" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href='https://www.google.com/url?q\75https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fricardojmendez%2Fgrails-encryption\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNHODOGfPn3WZw6SK125AvFf3sFhtg';return true;" onclick="this.href='https://www.google.com/url?q\75https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fricardojmendez%2Fgrails-encryption\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNHODOGfPn3WZw6SK125AvFf3sFhtg';return true;">https://github.com/ricardojmendez/grails-encryption