Please grant permissions to publish plugins

Please grant permissions to publish plugins

Jean Barmash 1
My grails.org username is jbarmash.

Plugins:

Also, I got in touch with Bradley Beddoes, the author of nimble plugin, and he is fine with me publishing a slightly updated version of nimble.
Thanks,

Jean

Jean

Re: Please grant permissions to publish plugins

pledbrook
> My grails.org username is jbarmash.
>
> Plugins:
>
> excel-import (http://www.grails.org/plugin/excel-import)
> uber-scaffolding (http://www.grails.org/plugin/uber-scaffolding)
> dynamic-help (http://www.grails.org/plugin/dynamic-help)
>

> Also, I got in touch with Bradley Beddoes, the author of nimble plugin, and
> he is fine with me publishing a slightly updated version of nimble.
>
> nimble (http://www.grails.org/plugin/nimble)

Done.

--
Peter Ledbrook