Plugin Developer Access

mcameron
I would like access to contribute to plugin development. I plan on contributing to the existing background-thread and quartz plugins in the short-term.

xcircles username: mcameron

Michael

Re: Plugin Developer Access

Graeme Rocher-3
Luke / Sergey it ok for Michael to contribute to the Background thread and Quartz plugins?

Cheers

On 11 Mar 2010, at 20:42, Michael Cameron wrote:

> I would like access to contribute to plugin development. I plan on contributing to the existing background-thread and quartz plugins in the short-term.
>
> xcircles username: mcameron
>
> Michael

Re: Plugin Developer Access

Sergey Nebolsin
I'm perfectly fine with it, and it's really cool to have more contributors ;)

Cheers

--
Sergey Nebolsin
Chief Technical Officer
Prophotos.ru, Photoawards.ru

Re: Plugin Developer Access

Graeme Rocher-3
Hi Michael,

I don't see your application here http://xircles.codehaus.org/projects/grails-plugins/members

Did you actually apply to be a developer? You need to apply before I can approve

Cheers

On 11 Mar 2010, at 20:42, Michael Cameron wrote:

> I would like access to contribute to plugin development. I plan on contributing to the existing background-thread and quartz plugins in the short-term.
>
> xcircles username: mcameron
>
> Michael

Re: Plugin Developer Access

mcameron
Okay, I applied. I was confused at not seeing the link to apply, and assumed that the documentation (http://www.grails.org/Creating+Plugins) had become outdated. However, I just realized that the link only appears after logging into an xcircles account.

Michael

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 2:03 AM, Graeme Rocher <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Michael,

I don't see your application here http://xircles.codehaus.org/projects/grails-plugins/members

Did you actually apply to be a developer? You need to apply before I can approve

Cheers

On 11 Mar 2010, at 20:42, Michael Cameron wrote:

> I would like access to contribute to plugin development. I plan on contributing to the existing background-thread and quartz plugins in the short-term.
>
> xcircles username: mcameron
>
> Michael

Re: Plugin Developer Access

Graeme Rocher-3