Quantcast

Plugin In Grails3

Ayush Tyagi
I am currently using Grails 3.0.17 , I need to create a plugin for my application.
In Grails 3 you have to put your plugin as parallel to your application, but I don't know how it is going to work???
Does anyone have any better idea to make a Plugin as an Inline in grails 3.

Re: Plugin In Grails3

Jeff Brown
On 18 Jan 2017, at 1:16, Ayush Tyagi wrote:

> In Grails 3 you have to put your plugin as parallel to your
> application,
> but I don't know how it is going to work???

I don’t think that is true.  You can put the plugin anywhere you like
on the file system.

At the top of your project you can have a settings.gradle file that
looks something like this:

include ‘myapp’, ‘myplugin’, ‘myotherplugin’
project(‘:myapp’).projectDir = new File(‘/dev/somedir/myapp’)
project(‘:myplugin’).projectDir = new
File(‘/dev/someotherdir/someplugin’)
project(‘:myotherplugin’).projectDir = new
File(‘/dev/yetanotherdir/someotherplugin’)

I hope that helps.

JSB

--
Jeff Scott Brown