Plugin Publication Access

basejump (Josh)
Grails username : basejump

Plugins I own or am a team member of:

audit-trail
csv
db-stuff
dao
executor
freemarker
hawk-eventing
multi-tenant-*
quartz2

Re: Plugin Publication Access

pledbrook
> Grails username : basejump

Done.

> multi-tenant-*

I copied this verbatim, but I don't know if this will work in the
permission string. Let us know whether you can publish the Multi
Tenant plugins! If not, please provide a full list.

Thanks,

Peter

--
Peter Ledbrook
Grails Advocate

Re: Plugin Publication Access

basejump (Josh)
Thanks
Will do. I don't think I will need to actually publish them so no biggie.