Plugin dependency Tag inside BuildCofig.grrovy-How can we point to a local directory

Plugin dependency Tag inside BuildCofig.grrovy-How can we point to a local directory

Pandit Sharma
 have two plugin dependencies inside my build config.groovy which are
plugins {
compile ":spring-security-core:2.0.0"
compile ":spring-security-ldap:2.0.1"
}

I have two plugin dependencies inside my build config.groovy which are

plugins {
compile ":spring-security-core:2.0.0"
compile ":spring-security-ldap:2.0.1"
}

Now due to certain proxies issues i was not able to resolve the plugins dependency through maven. So i have downloaded the jars manually and put them inside the directory where in local any plugin gets downloaded.I want to test whether this combinations of the plugin version suits my requirement. SO my query is Is there any way i can point to the local directory for plugin dependency resolution just to test in my local.

Re: Plugin dependency Tag inside BuildCofig.grrovy-How can we point to a local directory

Mihai Glonț
If you're using Grails 2, have a look at
http://docs.grails.org/2.5.5/ref/Command%20Line/set-proxy.html.

Grails 2.3+ uses Aether for dependency resolution, so you will have to
use "The Maven Way" AFAIK. See also the section on dependency resolution
changes from http://docs.grails.org/2.5.5/guide/upgradingFrom22.html.