Plugin metadata doesn't update

Antony Jones
Hi All,

Just wondering why plugin metadata refuses to update nowadays. My plugin page still lists version 2.1.0 as the latest, and I've released 4 versions since then.

I get constant emails about bugs in version 2.1.0 of my plugin which were resolved months and months ago, and my reply is always "try version X".

Is this an easy fix?

Cheers,
Antony

ꜽ . antony jones . http://www.enzy.org

Re: Plugin metadata doesn't update

burtbeckwith
It's because of the invalid email, an old bug in the publishing code. You should switch to the newer "developers" property when there are multiple instead of using commas on the name and/or email properties, and make sure the email is valid.

Burt

Antony Jones wrote

http://grails.org/plugin/oauth