Problem using spring-security-core 2.0RC2 with Grails 2.3.1: plugin does not seem to register itself with Grails

Problem using spring-security-core 2.0RC2 with Grails 2.3.1: plugin does not seem to register itself with Grails

hanswesterbeek
Hi all,

I just created a fresh project with the above versions.

Now, when following the instructions on
http://grails.org/plugin/spring-security-core I can see that all
dependencies seem to download fine.

However, when i do "grails s2-quickstart com.foo User Role" as
described in the docs, grails informs me that no such script exists.
Also, the plugin does not show up when I issue the 'list-plugins"
grails command.

What am I doing wrong? Should I be using different versions that do match?

Regards,
Hans