Problem with brand new grails app, shows notFound.gsp instead of index.gsp

Problem with brand new grails app, shows notFound.gsp instead of index.gsp

isomorph
Hi, I'm trying to teach myself this framework but I get an error instead of the expected info page when creating a new project and running it. I get a couple errors when running the start-app command and was wondering if this was perhaps why I am having issues. In any case, I'm lost and confused as to why I do not see the info page I am expecting to see. Obviously I shouldn't proceed further without figuring out why this is happening, so any information at all would be incredibly appreciated.

Thanks so much for your time.

Re: Problem with brand new grails app, shows notFound.gsp instead of index.gsp

isomorph
I figured this out, the documentation I'm looking at says that /test/ (the grails project name) should be part of the path, but it is not. Omitting this has it work the way I expect, although I'm not really sure why, or how I would segregate different applications using the URL path.