Publish Grails-Gradle Plugin v2.1.1

johnrengelman
I've fixed a couple bugs in the Grails-Gradle plugin and tagged a v2.1.1 release (https://github.com/grails/grails-gradle-plugin/tree/2.1.1).

Graeme, can you publish this release? Thanks!

I'll publish the updated documentation once this is released.

- John Engelman

Re: Publish Grails-Gradle Plugin v2.1.1

johnrengelman
Ping this because I haven't gotten a response. Graeme, is this something that can happen soon? Thanks!

On Wednesday, October 1, 2014 10:05:22 AM UTC-5, John Engelman wrote:
I've fixed a couple bugs in the Grails-Gradle plugin and tagged a v2.1.1 release (<a href="https://github.com/grails/grails-gradle-plugin/tree/2.1.1" target="_blank" onmousedown="this.href='https://www.google.com/url?q\75https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fgrails%2Fgrails-gradle-plugin%2Ftree%2F2.1.1\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNFNy4389EUy2DBrkLP_uXGhm0TT-Q';return true;" onclick="this.href='https://www.google.com/url?q\75https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fgrails%2Fgrails-gradle-plugin%2Ftree%2F2.1.1\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNFNy4389EUy2DBrkLP_uXGhm0TT-Q';return true;">https://github.com/grails/grails-gradle-plugin/tree/2.1.1).

Graeme, can you publish this release? Thanks!

I'll publish the updated documentation once this is released.

- John Engelman

Re: Publish Grails-Gradle Plugin v2.1.1

Graeme Rocher-2
Sorry, will do this in the morning

On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 6:32 PM, John Engelman
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Ping this because I haven't gotten a response. Graeme, is this something
> that can happen soon? Thanks!
>
> On Wednesday, October 1, 2014 10:05:22 AM UTC-5, John Engelman wrote:
>>
>> I've fixed a couple bugs in the Grails-Gradle plugin and tagged a v2.1.1
>> release (https://github.com/grails/grails-gradle-plugin/tree/2.1.1).
>>
>> Graeme, can you publish this release? Thanks!
>>
>> I'll publish the updated documentation once this is released.
>>
>> - John Engelman

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grails-dev-discuss/2ab4a118-6bfe-48d3-b1c4-0fe5fbd86599%40googlegroups.com.

Pivotal

Re: Publish Grails-Gradle Plugin v2.1.1

johnrengelman
Thanks!

Re: Publish Grails-Gradle Plugin v2.1.1

Graeme Rocher-2
This is published now.

Cheers

On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 7:15 PM, John Engelman
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks!

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grails-dev-discuss/50f5c4e8-5046-4b39-9c9a-615b2de28eca%40googlegroups.com.

Pivotal