Publish Permission for Multi-Tenant-Single-DB

Publish Permission for Multi-Tenant-Single-DB

Steve Ronderos-2
Hey Dev team,

Could you please grant me publish access for the following projects?

Multi-Tenant-Single-DB
hawk-eventing
hibernate-hijacker

I have released multi-tenant-single-db before, but not since the migration to the maven release structure.  I plan to make some additions to the other plugins in the near future as well.

Thanks!
Steve

Re: Publish Permission for Multi-Tenant-Single-DB

burtbeckwith
What's your grails.org username? Also, where is the source for these?

Burt

Steve Ronderos-2 wrote
Hey Dev team,

Could you please grant me publish access for the following projects?

Multi-Tenant-Single-DB
hawk-eventing
hibernate-hijacker

I have released multi-tenant-single-db before, but not since the migration
to the maven release structure.  I plan to make some additions to the other
plugins in the near future as well.

Thanks!
Steve

Re: Publish Permission for Multi-Tenant-Single-DB

Graeme Rocher
Administrator

http://www.springsource.com

Re: Publish Permission for Multi-Tenant-Single-DB

Steve Ronderos-2
Oops!  Knew I forgot something.  My grails.org username is stever.

Thanks!
Steve

http://www.springsource.com

Re: Publish Permission for Multi-Tenant-Single-DB

Graeme Rocher
Administrator
You should be good to go

http://www.springsource.com