Quantcast

Publishing plugin *appears* not to work...

Publishing plugin *appears* not to work...

alxndrsn
I had the `sanchez` plugin approved yesterday, but when I try to publish:

        ;¬) grails publish-plugin --no-scm
        | Plugin packaged grails-sanchez-1.0.zip
        | Plugin packaged grails-sanchez-1.0.zip
        | POM generated: /home/user/workspaces/grails/sanchez/target/pom.xml
        Publishing to Grails Central
        Publishing to http://grails.org/api/v1.0/publish/sanchez/1.0
        > Enter your username: alxndrsn
        Enter your password: ************************************
        Plugin successfully published.
        Notifying plugin portal 'http://grails.org/plugin/sanchez' of release...
        > Username for portal (leave empty if authentication not required): alxndrsn
        Password for portal (leave empty if authentication not required):

Re: Publishing plugin *appears* not to work...

Graeme Rocher
Administrator
The plugin was published http://repo.grails.org/grails/plugins/org/grails/plugins/sanchez/1.0/

but seemingly the portal page not created, probably something wrong with your plugin metadata, we really need to get to the bottom of these problems at some point.. please raise an issue http://jira.grails.org/browse/WEBSITE

http://www.springsource.com

On 21 March 2013 12:33, Graeme Rocher <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The plugin was published
> http://repo.grails.org/grails/plugins/org/grails/plugins/sanchez/1.0/
>
> but seemingly the portal page not created, probably something wrong with
> your plugin metadata, we really need to get to the bottom of these problems
> at some point.. please raise an issue http://jira.grails.org/browse/WEBSITE

Thanks, Graeme.  Anything I can do to help debug or get the page
online?  I have another newly-approved plugin; should I publish and
see if I get the same problems?

Re: Publishing plugin *appears* not to work...

Graeme Rocher
Administrator
Yes publish, it is something to do with the plugin metadata that is going wrong, doesn't impact all plugins

http://www.springsource.com

Re: Publishing plugin *appears* not to work...

alxndrsn
>> On 21 March 2013 12:33, Graeme Rocher <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > The plugin was published
>> > http://repo.grails.org/grails/plugins/org/grails/plugins/sanchez/1.0/
>> >
>> > but seemingly the portal page not created, probably something wrong with
>> > your plugin metadata, we really need to get to the bottom of these
>> > problems
>> > at some point.. please raise an issue
>> > http://jira.grails.org/browse/WEBSITE

Changing my email from 'http://grails.org/plugin/sanchez' to '' fixed
the publishing.

Have udpated http://jira.grails.org/browse/WEBSITE-248

Re: Publishing plugin *appears* not to work...

alxndrsn
On 22 March 2013 11:35, Alex Anderson
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Changing my email from 'http://grails.org/plugin/sanchez' to '' fixed