Quartz Plugin

Guengoeren

Hi there,

I've installed the Quartz Plugin for my little project here. Created a job
like shown in the documentation of the plugin. Now I see that my job is
executed every 5 seconds

class MyJob {
def timeout = 5000l // execute job once in 5 seconds

def execute(context){
        println 'do something'

How do I disable this automatic pulling? I want that the user schedules the
job for a specific time where the job is run one time.

Regards

Onur

Sergey Nebolsin
CTO at Prophotos.ru, Bestphotographer.ru and Fotoshkola.net

Antwort: Re: [grails-user] Quartz Plugin

Guengoeren
Thanks Sergey! Your advice did the trick!