Quartz plugin 1.0RC

darkattraction
I would like to know if this version is "safe" for using in production?

Thank you.

Marc

Re: Quartz plugin 1.0RC

Sergey Nebolsin
Well, it should be :) I don't have any Grails apps in production now so I cannot be sure.

It would be helpful if you test it with your app and report if everything works well.

Cheers

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 19:29, darkattraction <[hidden email]> wrote:

I would like to know if this version is "safe" for using in production?

Thank you.

Marc

Sergey Nebolsin
CTO at Prophotos.ru, Bestphotographer.ru and Fotoshkola.net