Rabbitmq plugin quesion.

a.shneyderman
Hi, all!

I am setting my listener in manual acknowledgement mode. The only way
to do this is to have my service implement
org.springframework.amqp.rabbit.core.ChannelAwareMessageListener..
org.springframework.amqp.rabbit.listener.adapter.MessageListenerAdapter
(that rabbit uses behind the scene) in that case will pass the message
as it receives it. With ack set to AUTO/NONE there is a possibility to
pass message over the converter and get domain specific class instead
of spring amqp's Message.I can plugin my own converter and I sort of
like this functionality and would loathe to throw it away. Is there
currently any way to receive the converted message and do the manual
confirmation, without any modifications to the plugin code itself?

I do not mind modifications in the plugin code, but I am wondering if
there is a way to do this already that I missed?

Cheers,
Alex.

Re: Rabbitmq plugin quesion.

a.shneyderman
looking closer through the logs, manual confirmation is not possible at all with the plugin which kind of sucks. I will JIRA this up ... it is actually not that much work to add that support.

Re: Rabbitmq plugin quesion.

a.shneyderman
GPRABBITMQ-46