Re: filterable, sortable, pageable table

Re: filterable, sortable, pageable table

Jonathan Carlson
Thanks Graeme, I'll check it out.

>>> [hidden email] 2006-06-09 11:36:24 AM >>>
There is already a 'paginate' tag in the tag library that works with
the scaffolded version of the 'list' action. In fact thanks for
reminding me cause i need to add it to the scaffolded list GSP.

essentially it goes like this:

<g:paginate total="${Book.count()}" />

It then creates the necessary next/previous, breadcrumb trails etc.
links.

The list() method also includes all the arguments necessary to do
pagination and sorting:

http://grails.org/DomainClass+Dynamic+Methods#DomainClassDynamicMethods-list

Filtering would probably need criteria

Graeme

On 6/9/06, Jonathan Carlson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Has anyone created (or started creating) a
filterable/sortable/pageable
> table component?
>
> I'm wondering how best to attack the issue.  It seems like you'd
need
> some GSP tags for the view and a helper component for the
controller.