Redirecting to an action in another controller

Redirecting to an action in another controller

Beaur, Remi
Hi,

when the user is located in "http://localhost:8080/src/project/list", I
want him to be redirected to the action "login" of the "user"
controller. So as explicated in the user guide, I use :

redirect(action:"/user/login")

but user is redirected to
"http://localhost:8080/src/user/login/_*/user/login*_". The displayed
page is OK but problems occur later when leaving the page.

Misunderstanding on my part?
Thanks

Rémi

Re: Redirecting to an action in another controller

graemer
On 4/20/06, Beaur, Remi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> when the user is located in "http://localhost:8080/src/project/list", I
> want him to be redirected to the action "login" of the "user"
> controller. So as explicated in the user guide, I use :
>
> redirect(action:"/user/login")
>
> but user is redirected to
> "http://localhost:8080/src/user/login/_*/user/login*_". The displayed
> page is OK but problems occur later when leaving the page.
>
> Misunderstanding on my part?
Hmm I will have to look into this i'm sure this works, have you tried:

redirect(controller:'user',action:'login')

Graeme