Regarding method in AttachmentableController

Regarding method in AttachmentableController

saurabh kumar
Hey guys!!

Can anyone tell me why we are using attachUploadedFilesTo() method in below code of your plugin's controller

def upload = {
        AttachmentLink lnk = new AttachmentLink(params.attachmentLink)
            println("1000");
        attachUploadedFilesTo(lnk.reference)

        if (params.returnPageURI) {
            redirect url: params.returnPageURI
        } else {
            render 'success'

i really need to know because i wanna use attachmentable plugin in project of grails.

Waiting for your responses..

Thanks and Regards
Saurabh Kumar