Release of SSC 2.0

Volnei Munhoz
Hi, any plan to release the Spring-security-core 2.0?

Volnei Granado Munhoz
Volnei Munhoz

Re: Release of SSC 2.0

burtbeckwith
I'll be working on that this week while I prepare for my talk on changes in the 2.0 plugins at Greach, so hopefully no later than the week after that.

Burt

Volnei Munhoz wrote
Hi, any plan to release the Spring-security-core 2.0?

Volnei Granado Munhoz

Re: Release of SSC 2.0

Volnei Munhoz
Thanks for your attention Burt.

I'm working in a project with grails 2.4 and I can change it locally to solve the issue that I reported (ApplicationHolder) but this is more complicated for other members of my team.

Volnei Granado Munhoz

I'll be working on that this week while I prepare for my talk on changes in
the 2.0 plugins at Greach, so hopefully no later than the week after that.

Burt

Volnei Munhoz wrote
> Hi, any plan to release the Spring-security-core 2.0?
>
> Thanks

Volnei Munhoz

Re: Release of SSC 2.0

Volnei Munhoz
Hi Burt,

Any news?

Volnei Granado Munhoz

Thanks for your attention Burt.

I'm working in a project with grails 2.4 and I can change it locally to solve the issue that I reported (ApplicationHolder) but this is more complicated for other members of my team.

Volnei Granado Munhoz

I'll be working on that this week while I prepare for my talk on changes in
the 2.0 plugins at Greach, so hopefully no later than the week after that.

Burt

Volnei Munhoz wrote
> Hi, any plan to release the Spring-security-core 2.0?
>
> Thanks

Volnei Munhoz

Re: Release of SSC 2.0

khattaksd
We are also interested to know the release schedule. Is there a road map somewhere we can follow? I really do not want to spam Burt
Thanks,