Release plugin is not deploying on a remote maven repository

Release plugin is not deploying on a remote maven repository

PaulPaulsen
Hey Guys,

i'm having problems to deploy a plugin with the command maven-deploy on a remote repo. I installed the latest version of the Release plugin (2.0.2).

I get this error:

| Configuring classpath.
| Environment set to development.....
| Packaging Grails application.....
| Compiling 33 GSP files for package [myPackage].....
| Plugin packaged grails-plugin-myPlugin.jar
| Skipping POM generation because 'pom.xml' exists in the root of the project..
| Error Error executing script MavenDeploy: : Error downloading wagon provider from the remote repository: Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.maven.wagon:wagon-http:jar:1.0-beta-2
Then, install it using the command:
  mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.maven.wagon -DartifactId=wagon-http -Dversion=1.0-beta-2 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file
Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the file there:
  mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.maven.wagon -DartifactId=wagon-http -Dversion=1.0-beta-2 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]
Path to dependency:
1) unspecified:unspecified:jar:0.0
2) org.apache.maven.wagon:wagon-http:jar:1.0-beta-2
----------
1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
 unspecified:unspecified:jar:0.0
from the specified remote repositories:
 central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
(Use --stacktrace to see the full trace)

Don't know what to do. Thanks for your help

Re: Release plugin is not deploying on a remote maven repository

Benjamin Wolff
Exact same problem here... did you manage to find out what the problem was?

Cheers,
Ben
Cheers,
Ben