Removed all @Property notations from the doc

Guillaume Laforge-2
Hi all,

Just a quick mail to say that I've just updated the whole online
documentation to remove all references to the now deprecated @Property
pseudo-annotation.

--
Guillaume Laforge
Groovy Project Manager

Re: Removed all @Property notations from the doc

graemer
Thanks Guillaume, great job, been meaning to get around to this

Graeme

On 6/25/06, Guillaume Laforge <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Just a quick mail to say that I've just updated the whole online
> documentation to remove all references to the now deprecated @Property
> pseudo-annotation.
>
> --
> Guillaume Laforge
> Groovy Project Manager
> http://glaforge.free.fr/blog/groovy

Re: Removed all @Property notations from the doc

Guillaume Laforge-2
You're welcome :-)

On a somewhat related topic, I wanted to upload a PDF of the whole
(updated) documentation to the WebDAV interface for the website, but I
couldn't succeed.
There seems to be some rights problems, or something like that.
Could you try and see if that works for you?

On 6/26/06, Guillaume Laforge <[hidden email]> wrote:
> You're welcome :-)
>
> On a somewhat related topic, I wanted to upload a PDF of the whole
> (updated) documentation to the WebDAV interface for the website, but I
> couldn't succeed.
> There seems to be some rights problems, or something like that.
> Could you try and see if that works for you?
Oh right, can that wait until we submit the next release? As 0.1 still
contains the old groovy jar

Graeme

> On 6/26/06, Graeme Rocher <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Thanks Guillaume, great job, been meaning to get around to this
> >
> > Graeme
> >
> > On 6/25/06, Guillaume Laforge <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > Just a quick mail to say that I've just updated the whole online
> > > documentation to remove all references to the now deprecated @Property
> > > pseudo-annotation.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Guillaume Laforge
> > > Groovy Project Manager
> > > http://glaforge.free.fr/blog/groovy

> Guillaume Laforge
> Groovy Project Manager
> http://glaforge.free.fr/blog/groovy

Re: Removed all @Property notations from the doc

Guillaume Laforge-2
> [...]
> Oh right, can that wait until we submit the next release? As 0.1 still
> contains the old groovy jar

The current online documentation already reflects 0.2 :-)
So having a PDF online as well is okay!

But the problem remains: it seems we can't upload things on the web
site webdav interface. It might become a problem for the release of
0.2.

So could you please double check if that works for you?

--
Guillaume Laforge
Groovy Project Manager
http://glaforge.free.fr/blog/groovy

Re: Removed all @Property notations from the doc

graemer
On 6/26/06, Guillaume Laforge <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 6/26/06, Graeme Rocher <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > [...]
> > Oh right, can that wait until we submit the next release? As 0.1 still
> > contains the old groovy jar
>
> The current online documentation already reflects 0.2 :-)
> So having a PDF online as well is okay!
>
> But the problem remains: it seems we can't upload things on the web
> site webdav interface. It might become a problem for the release of
> 0.2.
>
> So could you please double check if that works for you?

Ok will do

> Guillaume Laforge
> Groovy Project Manager
> http://glaforge.free.fr/blog/groovy

Re: Removed all @Property notations from the doc

Guillaume Laforge-2
I've put the PDF of the whole documentation online there for those who
wish to read it online like me:

http://groovy.codehaus.org/GRAILS.pdf

On 6/25/06, Guillaume Laforge <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Just a quick mail to say that I've just updated the whole online
> documentation to remove all references to the now deprecated @Property
> pseudo-annotation.
>
> --
> Guillaume Laforge