Render text from controller before end of action

Render text from controller before end of action

mjfan80
In a controller i need to render some text while the controller action is working

The action take some minute to end, becuase i have to parse a large xls file, and i want to render some text every row of the xls.

i I user the command
render("some text")
this text is correctly rendered, but only when the action of the controller called is ended...

How can I render some text while the action is not finisched yet?

PS: i'm using grails 1.3.7 (I can't upgrade)