Request Params And PUT Requests

Jeff Scott Brown-2
See http://jira.grails.org/browse/GRAILS-11067

Should we look at integrating support for that in 2.4 or consider it a “Won’t Fix"?

JSB

--
Jeff Scott Brown
[hidden email]

Autism Strikes 1 in 166
Find The Cause ~ Find The Cure
http://www.autismspeaks.org/

Re: Request Params And PUT Requests

Graeme Rocher-2
Yeah looks like a good candidate

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 8:57 PM, Jeff Scott Brown <[hidden email]> wrote:

> See http://jira.grails.org/browse/GRAILS-11067
>
> Should we look at integrating support for that in 2.4 or consider it a "Won't Fix"?
>

> JSB
>
> --
> Jeff Scott Brown
> [hidden email]
>
> Autism Strikes 1 in 166
> Find The Cause ~ Find The Cure
> http://www.autismspeaks.org/

SpringSource

Re: Request Params And PUT Requests

psfried
I just got around to addressing this for our website. The fix for this is really simple. Just subclass the multipartResolver and override it's isMultipart method to allow PUT requests. I'd be happy to submit a patch. Question is, should this be the default, or should it just be an option to enable support for multipart PUT requests? If it's default, should there be an option to disable multipart PUT requests?