Request to add another grails user publish access for a plugin

Request to add another grails user publish access for a plugin

David Estes
Hello,

I am requesting to add grails user jerleng to publish access for the grails ooh-la-log plugin as he is the primary contributor to this plugin and part of our organization. Much appreciated in advanced!

Thanks,
David

Re: Request to add another grails user publish access for a plugin

pledbrook
Done. He should be able to publish the plugin and edit the plugin
portal page now.

Peter

On 21 January 2014 17:09, David Estes <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am requesting to add grails user jerleng to publish access for the grails ooh-la-log plugin as he is the primary contributor to this plugin and part of our organization. Much appreciated in advanced!
>
> Thanks,
> David

Peter Ledbrook
t: @pledbrook