RequestMap failure redirect

cloudwalker84
Where is the code that handles the denial when attempting to access a path that is locked down via a RequestMap entry? What's happening is that a user is trying to access a restricted path, and this is then redirecting to /login/auth, but all of the request parameters that were present in the original request are being wiped out in the redirect to /login/auth when I really need them to be preserved. I've been trying to hunt down the code where this redirect is happening so I can see what piece of functionality I need to override to retain these certain request parameters, but I haven't had any luck.