Resources disposition

Lauro Becker
Hi,

Using the resources plugin, I found a necessity of adding some kind of "dependsOn" in inline scripts.
For example, I have an external JS with 'defer' disposition, and an inline JS using the script tag. The problem is that I can't just use disposition 'head' due to some other restrictions, and the contents from script tag came before the external JS inclusion, at the page bottom.
Actually, is there any way to solve this today?

Thanks!

Lauro L. V. Becker
Blog: http://laurobecker.wordpress.com

Re: Resources disposition

Lauro Becker
Forget about it.
Was a problem with g.include and r.layoutResources.

Thanks.

Lauro L. V. Becker