SampleGenerator fails

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SampleGenerator fails

Dierk König
With the latest build, the SampleGenerator fails at the
functional testing step (404).
Also, the standard views for a plain domain class do not
show some controls ('back' button in detail view, 'delete'
link in list view).

Time for setting up a continuous integration ;-)

Mittie
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SampleGenerator fails

graemer
On 01/03/06, Dierk Koenig <[hidden email]> wrote:
> With the latest build, the SampleGenerator fails at the
> functional testing step (404).
> Also, the standard views for a plain domain class do not
> show some controls ('back' button in detail view, 'delete'
> link in list view).

This is because they were removed, the agreement was buttons for
actions, links for navigation so the "delete" link was removed and
placed as a button the the detail view and the "back" button removed
as it was seen as navigation not an action.

>
> Time for setting up a continuous integration ;-)

Agreed. How do we go about this?

Graeme

>
> Mittie
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: SampleGenerator fails

Dierk König
> > Also, the standard views for a plain domain class do not
> > show some controls ('back' button in detail view, 'delete'
> > link in list view).
>
> This is because they were removed, the agreement was buttons for
> actions, links for navigation so the "delete" link was removed and
> placed as a button the the detail view and the "back" button removed
> as it was seen as navigation not an action.

Excellent.

> > Time for setting up a continuous integration ;-)
>
> Agreed. How do we go about this?

I guess codehaus supports 'beetlejuice' and 'damage control' (?)
but Guillaume is the burnt child that knows best.

If all else fails, we can set up a cruisecontrol at canoo like
we do for http://webtest.canoo.com/buildservlet/BuildServlet.

cheers
Mittie
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SampleGenerator fails

Guillaume Laforge-2
On 3/1/06, Dierk Koenig <[hidden email]> wrote:

> > > Also, the standard views for a plain domain class do not
> > > show some controls ('back' button in detail view, 'delete'
> > > link in list view).
> >
> > This is because they were removed, the agreement was buttons for
> > actions, links for navigation so the "delete" link was removed and
> > placed as a button the the detail view and the "back" button removed
> > as it was seen as navigation not an action.
>
> Excellent.
>
> > > Time for setting up a continuous integration ;-)
> >
> > Agreed. How do we go about this?
>
> I guess codehaus supports 'beetlejuice' and 'damage control' (?)
> but Guillaume is the burnt child that knows best.
>
> If all else fails, we can set up a cruisecontrol at canoo like
> we do for http://webtest.canoo.com/buildservlet/BuildServlet.

I'm more and more inclined to have Canoo help us on that front, I'm
fed up with BJ and don't want to mess with it furthermore.

--
Guillaume Laforge
Groovy Project Manager
http://glaforge.free.fr/blog/groovy
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SampleGenerator fails

graemer
On 01/03/06, Guillaume Laforge <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 3/1/06, Dierk Koenig <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > > Also, the standard views for a plain domain class do not
> > > > show some controls ('back' button in detail view, 'delete'
> > > > link in list view).
> > >
> > > This is because they were removed, the agreement was buttons for
> > > actions, links for navigation so the "delete" link was removed and
> > > placed as a button the the detail view and the "back" button removed
> > > as it was seen as navigation not an action.
> >
> > Excellent.
> >
> > > > Time for setting up a continuous integration ;-)
> > >
> > > Agreed. How do we go about this?
> >
> > I guess codehaus supports 'beetlejuice' and 'damage control' (?)
> > but Guillaume is the burnt child that knows best.
> >
> > If all else fails, we can set up a cruisecontrol at canoo like
> > we do for http://webtest.canoo.com/buildservlet/BuildServlet.
>
> I'm more and more inclined to have Canoo help us on that front, I'm
> fed up with BJ and don't want to mess with it furthermore.

Dierk, can you help? :-)

Graeme

>
> --
> Guillaume Laforge
> Groovy Project Manager
> http://glaforge.free.fr/blog/groovy
>