Scaffolded views and Layout

Beaur, Remi
I may have missed something but now the scaffolded views in my project
no longer use the main layout as they used to do before my last update
from CVS.

Strangely the views I create myself still appear as I want.

Re: Scaffolded views and Layout

graemer
I'm not sure what you mean...

try doing "grails init" and running your app again.. we moved the CSS
and logo stuff in the main.gsp and the scaffolded pages should use
this layout to render

Graeme