Scaffolds for a mongo sub List

keaplogik
lists are supported within a mongo Domain class.
class Library{

    List<Book> books

}
If you scaffold the controller, you cannot add or remove books from the library. This does seem trivial, but are there plans to add this scenario into the scaffold template?

Re: Scaffolds for a mongo sub List

keaplogik
This post was updated on .
I'm likely going to use grails generate-views, and modify the views appropriately. I was just wondering if any support would come by default.

Re: Scaffolds for a mongo sub List

Graeme Rocher
Administrator
No plans, patches/contributions welcome