Server error deploying to Grails central repository.

Server error deploying to Grails central repository.

Peter McNeil
G'day all,

Just trying to publish goodform 2.0.0 and publish-plugin is giving:

Failed to publish plugin: Server error deploying to Grails central repository. Please try publishing again. If that doesn't work, contact us on [hidden email].

I don't have to ask permission to publish an update to my plugin do I?

Be nice to have a more informative message, and the contact details updated :-)

Re: Server error deploying to Grails central repository.

Peter McNeil
Hmm it seems to actually be in http://repo.grails.org/grails/webapp/browserepo.html?0