Services and Controllers

Jonathan Carlson
I'd like to add a comment to the Services page about them being
"application" scope with a warning about not adding instance variables
that will be modified by different threads.

Is it OK if I do that?

Also, I'm curious about Controllers.  Are they session scope or request
scope?

Thanks!

- Jonathan

the system manager.

Katun Corporation -- www.katun.com

Re: Services and Controllers

graemer
On 3/27/06, Jonathan Carlson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'd like to add a comment to the Services page about them being
> "application" scope with a warning about not adding instance variables
> that will be modified by different threads.
>
> Is it OK if I do that?
Sure go right ahead.

> Also, I'm curious about Controllers.  Are they session scope or request
> scope?
Controllers are request scope.