Set Cookie httpOnly to false In Grails.

batman
I'm currently creating an application, in which I use code like this:

session.user = user.username
Hence I get JSESSIONID cookie created. But I want my client side program to read this cookie; But since its been set HttpOnly to true I can't get value from client side.

How one should change the cookie Httponly to set false in grails? So that client side code can read them?

Thanks.