Sharing the same database between apps

Singh, Harjit-NONEMP

Hi there,

I’m using HSQLDB for my applications.  They use the same domain object. Is it possible for them to share the same DB ?

Thanks,

Harjit Singh

Engineer BT Labs - Non Employee

11955 Democracy Drive,Reston VA.20190

571-485-3145

Re: Sharing the same database between apps

Jeff Scott Brown
On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 10:32 AM, Singh, Harjit-NONEMP
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi there,
>

> I’m using HSQLDB for my applications.  They use the same domain object. Is
> it possible for them to share the same DB ?

Yes, you may connect multiple applications to the same HSQL database.
You will probably want to run an HSQL server.  See their docs for
details.  http://hsqldb.org/doc/2.0/guide/running-chapt.html#running_modes-sect
is probably a good starting point.

jb

--