Spring Integration for grails

zenith_amit
Do we have any good plugins for using spring-integration in grails? I would also like to know about any non-plugin approach that may be of help.

Thanks
Amit

Re: Spring Integration for grails

smaldini
I work on https://github.com/smaldini/grails-events-si

Basically it plugs the Events system we are preparing in Platform Core as channels in SI. Plus you can call channels using event/eventAsync("channel", data, params) where params is a Map with gormSession:true by default (if you run async you will need a gorm session).

In the past example, I plug some listeners from services into SI using channel bean override (@Listener auto create channels for you as mentioned earlier).

I know there is colleague working a groovy project for SI (https://github.com/SpringSource/spring-integration-dsl-groovy) and I'll try to keep up on that and maybe integrate it.

--
Stéphane MALDINI

Re: Spring Integration for grails

gauravchauhan
This may help :

http://fbflex.wordpress.com/2010/03/08/migrating-a-spring-application-to-grails-where-do-i-put-all-my-stuff/

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 2:51 PM, Amit Srivastava <[hidden email]> wrote:
Do we have any good plugins for using spring-integration in grails? I would also like to know about any non-plugin approach that may be of help.

Thanks
Amit

--
Regards
Gaurav Chauhan
Skype : chauhan.gaurav

Re: Spring Integration for grails

ideasculptor

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 2:21 AM, Amit Srivastava <[hidden email]> wrote:
Do we have any good plugins for using spring-integration in grails? I would also like to know about any non-plugin approach that may be of help.

I have spring integration working nicely, without any plugin.  I just include the jar file and set things up in a separate bean definition file (using the groovy DSL, though I tested with both XML and groovy and both worked fine). I have grails apps that act as both sender and receiver and I'm using rabbitMQ for messaging.  The whole thing only took a few hours to throw together - and that was with no prior spring-integration experience, though I have used some of the messaging functionality that was in the core spring-framework to interact via JMS in the past in plain java (spring mvc) web apps.

It's 4am and I have yet to get to bed and I'm not at a computer that has that project on it.  I'll try to remember to post info when I get up in the morning, but if you don't hear from me, feel free to ping me to remind me.

Re: Spring Integration for grails

John Thompson
I did a quick blog post yesterday on using Spring Integration with Grails.  Easy to add the dependency.

See: http://jts-blog.com/?p=17324
JT
jts-blog.com