Spring Security Core 2.0-X: How to customize the login page and controllers?

Spring Security Core 2.0-X: How to customize the login page and controllers?

marcopas
Hi there,

i am using the new Spring Security Core 2.0 plugin and am wondering
how i could customize the login view and the
LoginController/LogoutController?

The previous versions of the plugin generated these files but now it
seems that I have to copy them from the plugin to my project. Is this
the correct approach?

And if so can I put the copied controllers and views into another
package then the original ones. IntelliJ seems to dislike having the
same artifacts in the same package.

- Marco

Re: Spring Security Core 2.0-X: How to customize the login page and controllers?

sergiomichels
In the what's new section it's explained how it works:

Also, the plugin includes the grails.plugin.springsecurity.LoginController.groovy and grails.plugin.springsecurity.LogoutController.groovy controllers, and grails-app/views/auth.gsp and grails-app/views/denied.gsp GSPs. If you had no need previously to change these you can delete your files and the plugins' files will be used instead. If you do want to change them, copy each as needed to your application and make the required changes, and yours will be used instead.

--
Sérgio Michels