Spring-Security-Oauth plugin

sbglasius
Hi,

Just noticed someting strange. I started using the Spring-Security-Oauth 2.0.2 plugin in November, but since then, the plugin has changed, so now when a friend of mine tries to use the plugin, his local maven repo contains a 2.0.2 with a different sized zip file.
I would like to get in touch with the developers of the plugin to resolve, what happened.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards,
Søren Berg Glasius

Hedevej 1, Gl. Rye, DK-8680 Ry, Denmark
Mobile: (+45)40449188, Skype: sbglasius

Mobile: (+45)40449188, Skype: sbglasius

Re: Spring-Security-Oauth plugin

Owen Rubel
I highly suggest just integrating your project with scribe... much more flexible.

https://github.com/TouK/grails-oauth-scribe-example

Re: Spring-Security-Oauth plugin

pledbrook
> Just noticed someting strange. I started using the Spring-Security-Oauth
> 2.0.2 plugin in November, but since then, the plugin has changed, so now
> when a friend of mine tries to use the plugin, his local maven repo contains
> a 2.0.2 with a different sized zip file.
> I would like to get in touch with the developers of the plugin to resolve,
> what happened.

My fault:

    https://bintray.com/pledbrook/plugins/spring-security-oauth

This is where Gradle's cache is better, since it tracks the source
repository for a dependency. You should be able to remove the above
repository and clear grails-spring-security-oauth-2.0.2 from your
Ivy/Maven cache.

Peter

--
Peter Ledbrook