Spring Security Store Last Location

David Estes
In previous versions of spring security for grails I could save the DefaultSavedRequest from a storeLocation method to ensure proper redirect back after successful login.

I’m looking how to do this from the new spring-security grails plugin

Ive used this:
new HttpSessionRequestCache().saveRequest(request,RequestContextHolder.getRequestAttributes().getResponse())

The problem again because the request.requstURI needing to be the request.forwardURI.

Thoughts?

David Estes

Re: Spring Security Store Last Location

burtbeckwith