Spring Security UI Views....

webmediauk
Hey Guys,
Where can I find the default views used by this plugin?
I've figured that if I create "forgotPassword.gsp" within a "/register" directory within "/views" I can overide the default view, but I need to see the code with the default view.
Many Thanks
Barry

Re: Spring Security UI Views....

alex_masselot
grails s2ui-override register your.domain
http://burtbeckwith.github.com/grails-spring-security-ui/docs/manual/index.html

alex

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 3:07 PM, webmediauk <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey Guys,
Where can I find the default views used by this plugin?
I've figured that if I create "forgotPassword.gsp" within a "/register"
directory within "/views" I can overide the default view, but I need to see
the code with the default view.
Many Thanks
Barry

Alexandre Masselot