Spring security authentication failure parameters & layout after forward

Spring security authentication failure parameters & layout after forward

Tegi

Hello!

I have a minor inconvenience while trying to use internationalization and the spring-security plugin.
I would like my users to be able to use my application as such: <container>/MyApp?lang=en    (the default language is not english)
This URL mapped to the user/home action, which is protected by spring security, thus it eventually takes me to the login controller, but by this time my request parameters are lost (lang=en).
I was digging through the source code, and it seems that an instance of LoginUrlAuthenticationEntryPoint is doing the redirect (which in case I guess gets rid of the original request parameters).
I can force it to use forward via grails.plugin.springsecurity.auth.useForward = true , but forward seems to break grails's layouting capabilities, and I don't get any of my stylesheets included. I guess this is not catastrophic, but I'd rather not include them once again.
Does anyone know a workaround for this ?

Thanks:
TM