Spring-security-core SAML ADFS Single Logout

Spring-security-core SAML ADFS Single Logout

Gerard

Hello everyone I'm trying to make SAML SSO and SLO using Spring-security-core plugin(https://github.com/grails-plugins/grails-spring-security-core); the case scenario is that my app works as Service Provider and ADFS as Identity Provider, when trying to login a redirect is made from my view to the login plugin controller, it ends up in making some more redirects but effectively sends a SAML Login Request to ADFS. Using the same logic but with a post to the logout controller it only makes a redirect to the index action in the controller which then ends up calling the logoff filter and after that a new redirect is made to the afterLogout url configured which in my case is '/' the thing is that when logging out only the local session and cookies are deleted, a LgoutRequest is never send in SAML to ADFS even though my metadata was generated using https://www.samltool.com/sp_metadata.php , can anyone help me? how can I get such plugin to make the SAML LogoutRequest and make Single Logout from ADFS?