Spring security core plugin ajax login example

Spring security core plugin ajax login example

Murat Berk
The example on the current documentation for spring core security does not match what's out there.
When I follow example in there and add

<sec:ifNotLoggedIn>
      </sec:ifNotLoggedIn>

<g:javascript src='application.js' />
   <g:javascript library='prototype' />
   <g:javascript src='prototype/scriptaculous.js?load=effects' />

   <g:render template='/includes/ajaxLogin'/>

I get errors on the gap page due to prototype libraries. If I try to copy the code from the security ui plugin, it does show link but when I press on it, the login page does not show up

Is there an example out there how to modify main.gsp to make spring security core to work using ajax login?