Spring security core plugin - switch user functionality

Spring security core plugin - switch user functionality

Jeff
I'm tying to implement the switch user functionality using the spring security core plugin (version 1.2.7.3). Whenever I try to login as a switched user, however, I get a message stating that that the link appears to be broken. I have  the following code in Config.groovy:

grails.plugins.springsecurity.useSwitchUserFilter = true
/j_spring_security_switch_user':                                       ['IS_AUTHENTICATED_FULLY'],

My gsp code is as follows:

<form action='/j_spring_security_switch_user' method='POST'>
     Switch to user: <input type='text' name='j_username'/> <br/>
      <input type='submit' value='Switch'/>
 </form>

Any suggestions?

Re: Spring security core plugin - switch user functionality

Jeff
My bad. Looks like I forgot to add the context path to the form action.