Spring security documentation single?

Mohamed Seifeddine
Hi there,

Is is possible to view the documentation on for instance:

as one single document? Often you just want to scroll through something and get an overview, not just the titles.

That is always been a great feature of the old Grails documentation. I noticed that it is gone now:

There ought to be a link that says "view as single document" or something on all these types of guides.
It really makes a big difference for finding the right information and learning something quicker.

Thanks, Mohamed

Re: Spring security documentation single?

bksaville
Maybe the link is gone, but it is still there:

Just have to know the right URL - and some of the links use the single page still.

-Brian

Thanks, Mohamed

Re: Spring security documentation single?

Mohamed Seifeddine
Thanks!
I used to know the old url myself also, but I think the format has changed.

There really should be a link for that, so one doesn't have to ask in a forum for it, it is more user friendly :)

// Mohamed