Status of Multi-tenant'ing

Scott6666
I notice that the multi-tenant plug-in says not to use versions 2.x.  So is the multi-tenant single db the only one available now?  Is that the generally accepted thing to use now?  Anyone test with 2.3 or 2.2.4?

Re: Status of Multi-tenant'ing

bksaville
I'm on 2.2.4 with the multi-tenant-single-db and it's working great.
-Brian

On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 1:35 PM, Scott6666 <[hidden email]> wrote:
I notice that the multi-tenant plug-in says not to use versions 2.x.  So is
the multi-tenant single db the only one available now?  Is that the
generally accepted thing to use now?  Anyone test with 2.3 or 2.2.4?

Re: Status of Multi-tenant'ing

Scott6666
Does it work with mongo db using the mongodb plugin.  Since it's a hibernate filter I'm thinking it should.