Support with Neo4j

Raghavendar T S
Hi
I am planning to build a social networking platform with Neo4j as the database. I am quite familiar with Grails using along with MYSQL DB. How Grails supports Neo4j. I came across few plugins in Grails repository for Neo4j. But there are some features which is not supported by that Grails plugin. What web framework can be used to for Neo4j?

Thank you

Raghavendar T S

Re: Support with Neo4j

Graeme Rocher-2
Any web framework can be used with Neo4j if you use the raw API

Cheers

On Sun, May 18, 2014 at 9:51 AM, Raghavendar T S <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
> I am planning to build a social networking platform with Neo4j as the
> database. I am quite familiar with Grails using along with MYSQL DB. How
> Grails supports Neo4j. I came across few plugins in Grails repository for
> Neo4j. But there are some features which is not supported by that Grails
> plugin. What web framework can be used to for Neo4j?
>
> Thank you
>
> --
> Raghavendar T S
> www.teknosrc.com

SpringSource

Re: Support with Neo4j

Raghavendar T S
Hi
If am using Grails for my application, how can I interact with Neo4j without using any Grails plugins?

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 12:24 PM, Graeme Rocher <[hidden email]> wrote:
Any web framework can be used with Neo4j if you use the raw API

Cheers

On Sun, May 18, 2014 at 9:51 AM, Raghavendar T S <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi
> I am planning to build a social networking platform with Neo4j as the
> database. I am quite familiar with Grails using along with MYSQL DB. How
> Grails supports Neo4j. I came across few plugins in Grails repository for
> Neo4j. But there are some features which is not supported by that Grails
> plugin. What web framework can be used to for Neo4j?
>
> Thank you
>
> --
> Raghavendar T S
> www.teknosrc.com

SpringSource

Raghavendar T S

Re: Support with Neo4j

Raghavendar T S
Hi
Can you help me with some links where I can get some examples or tutorials to learn Neo4j? There are many plugins and drivers mentioned in this site (drivers). The plugin for Grails has some disadvantagse which makes it inefficient. Can you send the links for raw Neo4j API?

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 12:27 PM, Raghavendar T S <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi
If am using Grails for my application, how can I interact with Neo4j without using any Grails plugins?

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 12:24 PM, Graeme Rocher <[hidden email]> wrote:
Any web framework can be used with Neo4j if you use the raw API

Cheers

On Sun, May 18, 2014 at 9:51 AM, Raghavendar T S <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi
> I am planning to build a social networking platform with Neo4j as the
> database. I am quite familiar with Grails using along with MYSQL DB. How
> Grails supports Neo4j. I came across few plugins in Grails repository for
> Neo4j. But there are some features which is not supported by that Grails
> plugin. What web framework can be used to for Neo4j?
>
> Thank you
>
> --
> Raghavendar T S
> www.teknosrc.com

SpringSource

Raghavendar T S

Raghavendar T S

Re: Support with Neo4j

Graeme Rocher-2
Please post your question to Stack Oveflow

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 2:24 PM, Raghavendar T S <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
> Can you help me with some links where I can get some examples or tutorials
> to learn Neo4j? There are many plugins and drivers mentioned in this site
> (drivers). The plugin for Grails has some disadvantagse which makes it
> inefficient. Can you send the links for raw Neo4j API?
>

> On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 12:27 PM, Raghavendar T S <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>> If am using Grails for my application, how can I interact with Neo4j
>> without using any Grails plugins?
>>

>> On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 12:24 PM, Graeme Rocher <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Any web framework can be used with Neo4j if you use the raw API
>>>
>>> Cheers

>>> --
>>> Graeme Rocher
>>> Grails Project Lead