Tag <content> is unknown in GSP validation

Tag <content> is unknown in GSP validation

jcolombo
I noticed that the tag "<content>" used in conjunction with pageProperty taglib is marked as "unknown" in STS  (Eclipse) .
This tag is taken up by decorator (SiteMesh) for dump/merge content pieces to layout (it is very useful in many cases).

Let me clarify that although unknown in the STS, it works well !

I don't know if this should be corrected within Grails or STS.

I propose to make this slight correction in next milestone.

(Env: Grails 2.0.1 & STS 2.9.)

regards
Jorge

Re: Tag <content> is unknown in GSP validation

jabernathy
Has anybody found a fix or workaround for this? Sitemesh is working - the unknown tag is mostly an annoyance, since it messes with the gsp formatting. I'm using:

Grails 2.3.7
GGTS 3.5.0