Taggable findAllByTag failing

12

Taggable findAllByTag failing

Bill Stephens
All,

I'm a newb with taggable.  I've installed the Taggable 0.6.2 and updated my Message class to implement Taggable using the instructions on http://www.grails.org/plugin/taggable. I've created integration tests to verify the ability to tag my objects. According to the DB this is working fine. However, I am unable to find my messages by Tag. Any pointers?

The test fails at "assertEquals(1, messages.count())" with:
    junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<1> but was:<0>

    void testTagMessage() {
        Date now = new Date()
        now.setTime(System.currentTimeMillis())

        User userById = User.get(1)

        Message message = new Message (
            body: "Body of testTagMessage",
            user: userById,
            subject: "testTagMessage",
            date: now,
            messageId: "2",
            parentMessageId: null,
            threadId: 2
            )
        message.save()

        // these will be lower cased
        message.addTag "testTag"
        message.addTag "testTag2"

        def tagged = Message.findBySubject("testTagMessage")
        println tagged.tags

        def messages = Message.findAllByTag("testtag")
XXX FAIL XXX        assertEquals(1, messages.count() )

Bill S.

Re: Taggable findAllByTag failing

marcin.erdmann
Bill,

If the tags are case sensitive (never used Tagable plugin so I don't
know) then 'testTag' != 'testtag' and this might be the reason why your
test is failing.

Marcin

On 01/09/2011 11:30 PM, Bill Stephens wrote:

> All,
>
> I'm a newb with taggable.  I've installed the Taggable 0.6.2 and
> updated my Message class to implement Taggable using the instructions
> on http://www.grails.org/plugin/taggable. I've created integration
> tests to verify the ability to tag my objects. According to the DB
> this is working fine. However, I am unable to find my messages by Tag.
> Any pointers?
>
> The test fails at "assertEquals(1, messages.count())" with:
>     junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<1> but was:<0>
>
>     void testTagMessage() {
>         Date now = new Date()
>         now.setTime(System.currentTimeMillis())
>
>         User userById = User.get(1)
>
>         Message message = new Message (
>             body: "Body of testTagMessage",
>             user: userById,
>             subject: "testTagMessage",
>             date: now,
>             messageId: "2",
>             parentMessageId: null,
>             threadId: 2
>             )
>         message.save()
>
>         // these will be lower cased
>         message.addTag "testTag"
>         message.addTag "testTag2"
>
>         def tagged = Message.findBySubject("testTagMessage")
>         println tagged.tags
>
>         def messages = Message.findAllByTag("testtag")
> XXX FAIL XXX        assertEquals(1, messages.count() )
>     }
>
> Thanks,
> Bill S.

ron

STS install-plugin gwt

ron
I got grails into STS - I also installed GWT into STS.
Now I want to uses the GWT plugin in Grails.
How do I do an equivalend to "grails install-plugin gwt"
while I am in STS?

Ron

Re: STS install-plugin gwt

Bill Stephens
Ron,

This is what I just did (with the STS Grails Extension installed):
  1. right-click on a Grails project, select Grails Tools -> Grails Plugin Manager
  2. In the Grails Plugin Manager, type "gwt" in the search box
  3. Click gwt to highlight it
  4. Click the "Install" button
 alternatively
  1. right-click on a Grails project, select Grails Tools -> Open Grails Commnad Prompt
  2. In the command prompt dialog type "install-plugin gwt"
Bill S.

On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 8:49 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
I got grails into STS - I also installed GWT into STS.
Now I want to uses the GWT plugin in Grails.
How do I do an equivalend to "grails install-plugin gwt"
while I am in STS?

Ron

ron

Re: STS install-plugin gwt

ron
Bill,
First suggested technique:
I type in gwt to the search box, but no plugins appear in the list.

2nd suggested technique:
I get message:
Error resolving plugin [name:gwt, group:org.grails.plugins,
version:latest.integration].
Plugin not found for name [gwt] and version [not specified]

I don't seem to have access to the list of available plugins - what
am I doing wrong?
Ron

> Ron,
>
> This is what I just did (with the STS Grails Extension installed):
>
>    1. right-click on a Grails project, select Grails Tools -> Grails
> Plugin
>    Manager
>    2. In the Grails Plugin Manager, type "gwt" in the search box
>    3. Click gwt to highlight it
>    4. Click the "Install" button
>
>  alternatively
>
>    1. right-click on a Grails project, select Grails Tools -> Open Grails
>    Commnad Prompt
>    2. In the command prompt dialog type "install-plugin gwt"
>
> Bill S.
>
> On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 8:49 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I got grails into STS - I also installed GWT into STS.
>> Now I want to uses the GWT plugin in Grails.
>> How do I do an equivalend to "grails install-plugin gwt"
>> while I am in STS?
>>
>> Ron

Re: STS install-plugin gwt

Bill Stephens
Ron,

The only change that I've made to the STS configuration is to have it use my Grails 1.3.5 installation rather than 1.3.6. I did this in the SprintSource Tool Suite -> Preferences menu, under the Groovy -> Grails settings.

Bill S.

On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 10:28 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Bill,
First suggested technique:
I type in gwt to the search box, but no plugins appear in the list.

2nd suggested technique:
I get message:
Error resolving plugin [name:gwt, group:org.grails.plugins,
version:latest.integration].
Plugin not found for name [gwt] and version [not specified]

I don't seem to have access to the list of available plugins - what
am I doing wrong?
Ron
> Ron,
>
> This is what I just did (with the STS Grails Extension installed):
>
>    1. right-click on a Grails project, select Grails Tools -> Grails
> Plugin
>    Manager
>    2. In the Grails Plugin Manager, type "gwt" in the search box
>    3. Click gwt to highlight it
>    4. Click the "Install" button
>
>  alternatively
>
>    1. right-click on a Grails project, select Grails Tools -> Open Grails
>    Commnad Prompt
>    2. In the command prompt dialog type "install-plugin gwt"
>
> Bill S.
>
> On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 8:49 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I got grails into STS - I also installed GWT into STS.
>> Now I want to uses the GWT plugin in Grails.
>> How do I do an equivalend to "grails install-plugin gwt"
>> while I am in STS?
>>
>> Ron

Re: STS install-plugin gwt

Andrew Eisenberg

It is likely that there is something not quite right with your
project's set up.  What version of grails is your project using?  Try
running grails update from the STS grails command prompt.  Also, try
running refresh dependencies (right click on project -> Grails Tools
-> Refresh Dependencies).

Also, do you see any relevant errors in your error log?

On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 7:28 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Bill,
> First suggested technique:
> I type in gwt to the search box, but no plugins appear in the list.
>
> 2nd suggested technique:
> I get message:
> Error resolving plugin [name:gwt, group:org.grails.plugins,
> version:latest.integration].
> Plugin not found for name [gwt] and version [not specified]
>
> I don't seem to have access to the list of available plugins - what
> am I doing wrong?
> Ron
>> Ron,
>>
>> This is what I just did (with the STS Grails Extension installed):
>>
>>    1. right-click on a Grails project, select Grails Tools -> Grails
>> Plugin
>>    Manager
>>    2. In the Grails Plugin Manager, type "gwt" in the search box
>>    3. Click gwt to highlight it
>>    4. Click the "Install" button
>>
>>  alternatively
>>
>>    1. right-click on a Grails project, select Grails Tools -> Open Grails
>>    Commnad Prompt
>>    2. In the command prompt dialog type "install-plugin gwt"
>>
>> Bill S.
>>
>> On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 8:49 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> I got grails into STS - I also installed GWT into STS.
>>> Now I want to uses the GWT plugin in Grails.
>>> How do I do an equivalend to "grails install-plugin gwt"
>>> while I am in STS?
>>>
>>> Ron

ron

Re: STS install-plugin gwt

ron
Refresh Dependencies:
Welcome to Grails 1.3.5 - http://grails.org/
Licensed under Apache Standard License 2.0
Grails home is set to: C:\springsource\grails-1.3.5\

Base Directory: C:\Spring\workspace-sts-2.5.1.RELEASE\ron
Resolving dependencies...
Dependencies resolved in 2104ms.
Running script C:\springsource\grails-1.3.5\scripts\Compile.groovy
Environment set to development
Setting non-interactive mode
  [groovyc] Compiling 1 source file to
C:\Spring\workspace-sts-2.5.1.RELEASE\ron\target\classes
... done
--------------------------

(I see an older message -
Unable to find or generate plugins list in: C:\Users\RL35630\.grails\1.3.5)
--------------------------
Welcome to Grails 1.3.5 - http://grails.org/
Licensed under Apache Standard License 2.0
Grails home is set to: C:\springsource\grails-1.3.5\

Base Directory: C:\Spring\workspace-sts-2.5.1.RELEASE\ron
Resolving dependencies...
Dependencies resolved in 2017ms.
Running script C:\springsource\grails-1.3.5\scripts\Upgrade.groovy
Environment set to development

        WARNING: This target will upgrade an older Grails application to
1.3.5.
        Are you sure you want to continue?
                    (y, n)

(I don't have a command prompt - and don't see where to enter a y)
------------------
I don't know if this is relevant, but I'm behind a corporate proxy wall:
preferences -> General -> Network Connections
Active Provider - Manual
HTTP - webproxy specified - port=8080, Provider=manual, Auth=false
HTTPS -webproxy specified - port=8080, Provider=manual, Auth=false
SOCKS - (no host or port specified) - Provider=manual, Auth=false

Proxy bypass - localhost and 127.0.0.1 both checked, provider=manual
-----------------
Ron
Ron

> Hi,
>
> It is likely that there is something not quite right with your
> project's set up.  What version of grails is your project using?  Try
> running grails update from the STS grails command prompt.  Also, try
> running refresh dependencies (right click on project -> Grails Tools
> -> Refresh Dependencies).
>
> Also, do you see any relevant errors in your error log?
>
> On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 7:28 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Bill,
>> First suggested technique:
>> I type in gwt to the search box, but no plugins appear in the list.
>>
>> 2nd suggested technique:
>> I get message:
>> Error resolving plugin [name:gwt, group:org.grails.plugins,
>> version:latest.integration].
>> Plugin not found for name [gwt] and version [not specified]
>>
>> I don't seem to have access to the list of available plugins - what
>> am I doing wrong?
>> Ron
>>> Ron,
>>>
>>> This is what I just did (with the STS Grails Extension installed):
>>>
>>>    1. right-click on a Grails project, select Grails Tools -> Grails
>>> Plugin
>>>    Manager
>>>    2. In the Grails Plugin Manager, type "gwt" in the search box
>>>    3. Click gwt to highlight it
>>>    4. Click the "Install" button
>>>
>>>  alternatively
>>>
>>>    1. right-click on a Grails project, select Grails Tools -> Open
>>> Grails
>>>    Commnad Prompt
>>>    2. In the command prompt dialog type "install-plugin gwt"
>>>
>>> Bill S.

Re: STS install-plugin gwt

pledbrook
> (I don't have a command prompt - and don't see where to enter a y)
> ------------------
> I don't know if this is relevant, but I'm behind a corporate proxy wall:
> preferences -> General -> Network Connections
> Active Provider - Manual
> HTTP - webproxy specified - port=8080, Provider=manual, Auth=false
> HTTPS -webproxy specified - port=8080, Provider=manual, Auth=false
> SOCKS - (no host or port specified) - Provider=manual, Auth=false
>
> Proxy bypass - localhost and 127.0.0.1 both checked, provider=manual

I don't think STS passes the proxy settings on to Grails, so you will
need to run:

    grails add-proxy myProxy --host=<someHost> --port=<somePort>
    grails set-proxy myProxy

Hope that helps,

Peter

--
Peter Ledbrook
Grails Advocate

Re: STS install-plugin gwt

Bill Stephens
Ron,

The pane that contains the output of the command should also be a prompt.  When prompted for input, click in the pane and type your responses just as you would on a command line.

Bill S.

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 3:09 AM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
> [...]

>> version:latest.integration].
>> Plugin not found for name [gwt] and version [not specified]
>>
>> I don't seem to have access to the list of available plugins - what
>> am I doing wrong?
>> Ron
>>> Ron,
>>>
>>> This is what I just did (with the STS Grails Extension installed):
>>>
>>>    1. right-click on a Grails project, select Grails Tools -> Grails
>>> Plugin
>>>    Manager
>>>    2. In the Grails Plugin Manager, type "gwt" in the search box
>>>    3. Click gwt to highlight it
>>>    4. Click the "Install" button
>>>
>>>  alternatively
>>>
>>>    1. right-click on a Grails project, select Grails Tools -> Open
>>> Grails
>>>    Commnad Prompt
>>>    2. In the command prompt dialog type "install-plugin gwt"

ron

Re: STS install-plugin gwt

ron
Peter,
That was the answer - to have grails reach 'out of the sandbox', have to
do what you say below.

Then to do grails install-plugin gwt, also have to set GWT_HOME:
Window, preferences, java, build path, classpath variables -

Thanks,
Ron Lane

>> (I don't have a command prompt - and don't see where to enter a y)
>> ------------------
>> I don't know if this is relevant, but I'm behind a corporate proxy wall:
>> preferences -> General -> Network Connections
>> Active Provider - Manual
>> HTTP - webproxy specified - port=8080, Provider=manual, Auth=false
>> HTTPS -webproxy specified - port=8080, Provider=manual, Auth=false
>> SOCKS - (no host or port specified) - Provider=manual, Auth=false
>>
>> Proxy bypass - localhost and 127.0.0.1 both checked, provider=manual
>
> I don't think STS passes the proxy settings on to Grails, so you will
> need to run:
>
>     grails add-proxy myProxy --host=<someHost> --port=<somePort>
>     grails set-proxy myProxy
>
> Hope that helps,
>
> Peter
>
> --
> Peter Ledbrook
> Grails Advocate
> SpringSource - A Division of VMware

ron

Re: STS install-plugin gwt

ron
New problem:
Now set GWT_HOME to:

C:\springsource\sts-2.5.1.RELEASE\plugins\com.google.gwt.eclipse.sdkbundle.2.1.0_2.1.0.v201010280102\gwt-2.1.0

Then used Grails plugin manager, and tried to install gwt:

org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Command failed, see details for
output.
        at
com.springsource.sts.grails.core.launch.SynchLaunch$LaunchResult.getCoreException(SynchLaunch.java:150)
        at
com.springsource.sts.grails.core.launch.SynchLaunch.synchExec(SynchLaunch.java:51)
        at
com.springsource.sts.grails.commands.GrailsCommand.synchExec(GrailsCommand.java:154)
        at
com.springsource.sts.grails.commands.GrailsCommand.synchExec(GrailsCommand.java:112)
        at
com.springsource.sts.grails.commands.GrailsCommandUtils.refreshDependencies(GrailsCommandUtils.java:294)
        at
com.springsource.sts.grails.ui.internal.actions.OpenGrailsPluginsManagerActionDelegate.performUpdates(OpenGrailsPluginsManagerActionDelegate.java:176)
        at
com.springsource.sts.grails.ui.internal.actions.OpenGrailsPluginsManagerActionDelegate.access$0(OpenGrailsPluginsManagerActionDelegate.java:102)
        at
com.springsource.sts.grails.ui.internal.actions.OpenGrailsPluginsManagerActionDelegate$1.runInWorkspace(OpenGrailsPluginsManagerActionDelegate.java:79)
        at
org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.InternalWorkspaceJob.run(InternalWorkspaceJob.java:38)
        at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
Contains: ------System.out:-----------
 Welcome to Grails 1.3.5 - http://grails.org/
Licensed under Apache Standard License 2.0
Grails home is set to: C:\springsource\grails-1.3.5\

Base Directory: C:\Spring\workspace-sts-2.5.1.RELEASE\ron
Resolving dependencies...
Dependencies resolved in 2005ms.
Running script C:\springsource\grails-1.3.5\scripts\Compile.groovy
Environment set to development
Setting non-interactive mode
ERROR: null is not a valid GWT installation.

Contains: ------System.err:-----------

Ron

> Peter,
> That was the answer - to have grails reach 'out of the sandbox', have to
> do what you say below.
>
> Then to do grails install-plugin gwt, also have to set GWT_HOME:
> Window, preferences, java, build path, classpath variables -
>
> Thanks,
> Ron Lane
>
>>> (I don't have a command prompt - and don't see where to enter a y)
>>> ------------------
>>> I don't know if this is relevant, but I'm behind a corporate proxy
>>> wall:
>>> preferences -> General -> Network Connections
>>> Active Provider - Manual
>>> HTTP - webproxy specified - port=8080, Provider=manual, Auth=false
>>> HTTPS -webproxy specified - port=8080, Provider=manual, Auth=false
>>> SOCKS - (no host or port specified) - Provider=manual, Auth=false
>>>
>>> Proxy bypass - localhost and 127.0.0.1 both checked, provider=manual
>>
>> I don't think STS passes the proxy settings on to Grails, so you will
>> need to run:
>>
>>     grails add-proxy myProxy --host=<someHost> --port=<somePort>
>>     grails set-proxy myProxy
>>
>> Hope that helps,
>>
>> Peter
>>
>> --
>> Peter Ledbrook
>> Grails Advocate
>> SpringSource - A Division of VMware

Re: STS install-plugin gwt

Andrew Eisenberg
>> I don't know if this is relevant, but I'm behind a corporate proxy wall:
>> preferences -> General -> Network Connections
>> Active Provider - Manual
>> HTTP - webproxy specified - port=8080, Provider=manual, Auth=false
>> HTTPS -webproxy specified - port=8080, Provider=manual, Auth=false
>> SOCKS - (no host or port specified) - Provider=manual, Auth=false
>>
>> Proxy bypass - localhost and 127.0.0.1 both checked, provider=manual
>
> I don't think STS passes the proxy settings on to Grails, so you will
> need to run:
>
>    grails add-proxy myProxy --host=<someHost> --port=<somePort>
>    grails set-proxy myProxy
>
> Hope that helps,

This sounds like an STS bug.  We probably should be passing on those
proxy settings, or at least we should somehow make the user aware of
the inconsistency.

I'll raise an issue for this.

Re: STS install-plugin gwt

Andrew Eisenberg
Your GWT_HOME setting is not being recognized by the launch
configuration.   This is likely causing problems for the plugin
manager.  Can you try the STS Grails command prompt:

install-plugin -DGWT_HOME=C:\... gwt

Setting the system property when your STS is launched is likely not
enough.  It needs to be set in the Java process that is launching
Grails.

This is pointing to another deficiency in STS tool support.  There
should be a way to specify extra system properties that should be
added to all grails launches.

I'll raise an issue for this.

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 8:01 AM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> Resolving dependencies...
> Dependencies resolved in 2005ms.
> Running script C:\springsource\grails-1.3.5\scripts\Compile.groovy
> Environment set to development
> Setting non-interactive mode
> ERROR: null is not a valid GWT installation.
>
> Contains: ------System.err:-----------
>
> Ron
>> Peter,
>> That was the answer - to have grails reach 'out of the sandbox', have to
>> do what you say below.
>>
>> Then to do grails install-plugin gwt, also have to set GWT_HOME:
>> Window, preferences, java, build path, classpath variables -
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Ron Lane

>>> I don't think STS passes the proxy settings on to Grails, so you will
>>> need to run:
>>>
>>>     grails add-proxy myProxy --host=<someHost> --port=<somePort>

See here:
https://issuetracker.springsource.com/browse/STS-1272

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 8:11 AM, Andrew Eisenberg <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
>> Contains: ------System.out:-----------
>>  Welcome to Grails 1.3.5 - http://grails.org/
>> Licensed under Apache Standard License 2.0
>> Grails home is set to: C:\springsource\grails-1.3.5\
>>
>> Base Directory: C:\Spring\workspace-sts-2.5.1.RELEASE\ron
>> Resolving dependencies...
>> Dependencies resolved in 2005ms.
>> Running script C:\springsource\grails-1.3.5\scripts\Compile.groovy
>> Environment set to development
>> Setting non-interactive mode
>> ERROR: null is not a valid GWT installation.
>>
>> Contains: ------System.err:-----------
>>
>> Ron
>>> Peter,
>>> That was the answer - to have grails reach 'out of the sandbox', have to
>>> do what you say below.
>>>
>>> Then to do grails install-plugin gwt, also have to set GWT_HOME:
>>> Window, preferences, java, build path, classpath variables -

I think the best solution would be to use the same mechanism in
STS-1272 (as I just described) to set a proxy in an STS preference
setting.

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 8:05 AM, Andrew Eisenberg <[hidden email]> wrote:

>>> I don't know if this is relevant, but I'm behind a corporate proxy wall:
>>> preferences -> General -> Network Connections
>>> Active Provider - Manual
>>> HTTP - webproxy specified - port=8080, Provider=manual, Auth=false
>>> HTTPS -webproxy specified - port=8080, Provider=manual, Auth=false
>>> SOCKS - (no host or port specified) - Provider=manual, Auth=false
>>>
>>> Proxy bypass - localhost and 127.0.0.1 both checked, provider=manual
>>
>> I don't think STS passes the proxy settings on to Grails, so you will
>> need to run:
>>
>>    grails add-proxy myProxy --host=<someHost> --port=<somePort>
>>    grails set-proxy myProxy
>>
>> Hope that helps,
>
> This sounds like an STS bug.  We probably should be passing on those
> proxy settings, or at least we should somehow make the user aware of
> the inconsistency.
>
> I'll raise an issue for this.

ron

Re: STS install-plugin gwt

ron
Tried this:

grails install-plugin
-DGWT_HOME=C:\springsource\sts-2.5.1.RELEASE\plugins\com.google.gwt.eclipse.sdkbundle.2.1.0_2.1.0.v201010280102\gwt-2.1.0
gwt

Welcome to Grails 1.3.5 - http://grails.org/
Licensed under Apache Standard License 2.0
Grails home is set to: C:\springsource\grails-1.3.5\

Base Directory: C:\Spring\workspace-sts-2.5.1.RELEASE\ron
Resolving dependencies...
Dependencies resolved in 1907ms.
Running pre-compiled script
Script 'Gwt' not found, did you mean:
   1) RunGwtClient
   2) CreateGwtPage
   3) GenerateGwtRpc
   4) CreateGwtAction
   5) CreateGwtEvent
Please make a selection or enter Q to quit:

Ron

> [...]
>> Contains: ------System.out:-----------
>>  Welcome to Grails 1.3.5 - http://grails.org/
>> Licensed under Apache Standard License 2.0
>> Grails home is set to: C:\springsource\grails-1.3.5\
>>
>> Base Directory: C:\Spring\workspace-sts-2.5.1.RELEASE\ron
>> Resolving dependencies...
>> Dependencies resolved in 2005ms.
>> Running script C:\springsource\grails-1.3.5\scripts\Compile.groovy
>> Environment set to development
>> Setting non-interactive mode
>> ERROR: null is not a valid GWT installation.
>>
>> Contains: ------System.err:-----------
>>
>> Ron
>>> Peter,
>>> That was the answer - to have grails reach 'out of the sandbox', have
>>> do what you say below.
>>>
>>> Then to do grails install-plugin gwt, also have to set GWT_HOME:
>>> Window, preferences, java, build path, classpath variables -

Did you run this from a terminal or from within STS?

If you are running from within a terminal, then this is outside of my
area because this wouldn't have anything to do with STS itself.  Maybe
someone else on this list could help you.

If you are running from within STS, then how exactly did you run it?
Prefixing commands with "grails" will not work from within the STS
grails prompt.

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 9:07 AM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
>>>        at
>>> com.springsource.sts.grails.ui.internal.actions.OpenGrailsPluginsManagerActionDelegate$1.runInWorkspace(OpenGrailsPluginsManagerActionDelegate.java:79)
>>>        at
>>> org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.InternalWorkspaceJob.run(InternalWorkspaceJob.java:38)
>>>        at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
>>> Contains: ------System.out:-----------
>>>  Welcome to Grails 1.3.5 - http://grails.org/
>>> Licensed under Apache Standard License 2.0
>>> Grails home is set to: C:\springsource\grails-1.3.5\
>>>
>>> Base Directory: C:\Spring\workspace-sts-2.5.1.RELEASE\ron
>>> Resolving dependencies...
>>> Dependencies resolved in 2005ms.
>>> Running script C:\springsource\grails-1.3.5\scripts\Compile.groovy
>>> Environment set to development
>>> Setting non-interactive mode
>>> ERROR: null is not a valid GWT installation.

ron

Re: STS install-plugin gwt

ron
I ran it from within STS.
I opened the Grails Command Prompt, and appended the following after the
word grails that they provide:

install-plugin
-DGWT_HOME=C:\springsource\sts-2.5.1.RELEASE\plugins\com.google.gwt.eclipse.sdkbundle.2.1.0_2.1.0.v201010280102\gwt-2.1.0
gwt

For some reason, it capitalizes the first letter of gwt, and then says it
can't find it.

Ron